Was erwarten Sie von Ihrem neuen Job?
International Payroll Advisor (m/f/d)
-Frankfurt on the Main area-Kennziffer 3215
On behalf of our client an internationally active private equity company we are currently looking for an International Payroll Advisor (m/f/d). In this position you are responsible for the German payroll accounting as well as the coordination and support of the payroll accounting of 10 other European countries.
- / Ensuring adequate funding for all payrolls
- / Run monthly payroll and make tax and social security payments to local authorities in compliance with regulatory requirements
- / Co-ordinating with HR Team regarding changes to employee details, joiners and leavers
- / Answering queries regarding reconciliation of payments/payroll
- / Reviewing and implementing improvements to the payroll process
- / Assisting the Finance team with the annual payroll audit
- / Managing employee benefit schemes across the company
- / Vocational education in Finance/ Human Resources and related trainings
- / Several years of work experience in managing multi-country payrolls
- / Fluency in English & German essential
- / Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- / Well organised, reliable and well structured
- / Ability to work to tight deadlines
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Martin Uffelmann is looking forward for your qualified and informative Application (CV, references, salary expectation, availability, reference number 3215) via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the described job offer, Martin Uffelmann is reachable for you over the above-mentioned e-mail address or by telephone at the telephone number
+ 49 (0) 69 95 11 18-0.