Was erwarten Sie von Ihrem neuen Job?
Sales Support Specialist (m/f/d)
-Frankfurt on the Main area-Kennziffer 3116
Our client is an internationally operating health care company located in Frankfurt/ Main. Its innovative products and customized solutions benefit a variety of industries. Highly motivated employees work to improve the company’s success every single day.
For our client we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist (m/f/d) whose main purpose it is to support all global sales business operations.
- / Keeping track of order processing in close collaboration with logistics and sales management: price clarifications, order tracking, backorder reporting, credit notes, KPI reporting
- / Order processing of distributor orders
- / Customer support: Managing and following up on regular customer activities, e.g. business-review-data, market information, customer-satisfaction-survey, screening competitive environment
- / Marketing support: planning of marketing material, event management and other
- / Keeping track and following-up on administrational processes, specifically complaints and registrations
- / Pro-active team support: travel management and travel cost reimbursement, absence reporting
- / Support in creating PowerPoint presentations
- / Bachelor or Master Degree in business management or equivalent qualification
- / Business fluent in English and German
- / Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- / Well organized, systematic, flexible
- / “Hands on mentality”, proactive
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Martin Uffelmann is looking forward for your qualified and informative Application (CV, references, salary expectation, availability, reference number 3116) via E-Mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the described job offer, Martin Uffelmann is reachable for you over the above-mentioned e-mail address or by telephone at the telephone number
+ 49 (0) 69 95 11 18-0.