Was erwarten Sie von Ihrem neuen Job?
(Lead) Buyer MRO and Services (m/f/d)
-Frankfurt on the Main area-Kennziffer 3111
Our client is an internationally active chemical company which employs more than 8,000 people wordwide. We are currently looking for a (Lead) Buyer MRO and Services (m/f/d) for our client’s site in Frankfurt.
- / Analyze and provide data across the different markets our client is buying from
- / Interpret data to include recommendations and outline opportunities or corrective actions to deliver against target
- / Responsible for research in the processing and costing of the different MRO and Services categories
- / Provide presentations for Business Reviews, Supplier presentations and Strategy opportunities
- / Support, inform and consult internal customers/stakeholders regarding market trends, costing of products etc.
- / Monitor and analyze competitor information and market trends
- / Understand and analyze specific chemical market data and information to come to an holistic view of market dynamics
- / Assist Jr. and local buyers in preparing price negotiations
- / Tracking of product launches in order to monitor performance
- / Completed Bachelors or Masters degree
- / Relevant working experience in a comparable position and preferably a proven track record in sourcing, purchasing and contracting of MRO
- / Excellent communication skills in English
- / Excellent Excel skills and experience in SAP/Ariba
- / Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines
- / Great negotiation skills
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Martin Uffelmann is looking forward for your qualified and informative Application (CV, references, salary expectation, availability, reference number 3111) via E-Mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the described job offer, Martin Uffelmann is reachable for you over the above-mentioned e-mail address or by telephone at the telephone number
+ 49 (0) 69 95 11 18-0.