Was erwarten Sie von Ihrem neuen Job?
Total Rewards Manager m/f/d
-Frankfurt on the Main area-Kennziffer 3045
On behalf of our client an internationally active private equity company we are currently looking for a Total Rewards Manager (m/w/d). In this position you oversee the management, implementation and administration of compensation and benefits for 10 European offices.
- / Supported by a Payroll & Benefits Administrator, prepare monthly payroll instructions for external payroll providers and ensure 100% accuracy and timely delivery of information
- / Partner with the Finance team to ensure adequate funding for all payments
- / Ensure tax and social security payments are made to local authorities in accordance with regulatory requirements
- / Review and implement improvements to the payroll process
- / Assist the Finance team with the annual payroll audit
- / Support the HR Team with the yearend compensation process
- / Conduct annual benchmarking of compensation and report findings to the HR Business Partners and Head of HR
- / Be the subject matter expert for compensation and benefits queries
- / Manage the relationships with external brokers regarding the implementation and maintenance of all employee benefit programs
- / Review the benefits in each location ensuring consistency of programs and compliance with statutory requirements
- / Manage the communication of benefits to employees through various channels
- / Degree in Human Resources or equivalent related experience
- / Relevant work experience in a comparable role gathered in an international company
- / Experience of managing multi-country payrolls within a complex organisation
- / Capability to communicate in English, written and verbal, is mandatory
- / Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- / Accuracy and attention to detail
- / Ability to work to tight deadlines
- / Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Martin Uffelmann is looking forward for your qualified and informative Application (CV, references, salary expectation, availability, reference number 3045) via E-Mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the described job offer, Martin Uffelmann is reachable for you over the above-mentioned e-mail address or by telephone at the telephone number
+ 49 (0) 69 95 11 18-0.